can the earpods be returned if they do not fit
- Asked by Julia K
- Dec 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can the earpods be returned if they do not fit)
1 Answer from the Community
Depends on where you purchased them, many stores have their return policy published on their site and on the receipt. Most will take them back within a certain number of days (or weeks) with the exception of any states that may have health laws regarding returns (ie: Michigan doesn't allow for returns of opened microphones for example).
- Answered by Karl B from Grand Rapids
- May 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you have the phone in an otter box will it still fit?
- Asked by Dirian V from Hialeah
- Nov 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (If you have the phone in an otter box will it still fit?)
- Asked about: iHome iDL95 Lightning Dock FM Clock…