Can I use this new ear pods with other handsets (i.e. Galaxy Note) and still take advantage of all the features like answering calls, etc?
1 Answer from the Community
When it comes to non-apple products, you can't know for sure without trying. Especially with androids as they are all built differently with different hardware. I'd borrow a pair from a friend (can be the old ones with mic/volume) and try first.
However I do believe you can pickup calls with the middle button on most handsets.
- Answered by Madison S from Surrey
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do the new ear pods come with the nano?
- Asked by Brionna W from Caronport
- Apr 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the new ear pods come with the nano?)
- Asked about: iPod
when I block a call how can I get my answer messages back
- Asked by Sally C
- Sep 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (when I block a call how can I get my answer messages back)
- Asked about: iPhone
how do I answer phone calls on iPad
- Asked by Karen D from Jeffersonville
- Oct 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I answer phone calls on iPad)
- Asked about: iPad