Are these suitable for children?
- Asked by Rocio I from Miss
- Oct 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these suitable for children?)
4 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Chathurrsan T
- Oct 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
WAY to blanket a question!
These are 29 US$, plus shipping, plus tax. They are fragile, because all headphones are fragile where the wire connects to the earplugs. Do your kids handle electronics in a delicate manner?
Second issue: the EarPods' ear pods are sort-of medium-sized. In a large ear, they tend to fall out; they probably won't fit at all in a young child's ear. Most teenagers would probably be fine, size-wise.
Third issue, as with anything with a cord, these can be a strangulation and choking hazard for very young children.
- Answered by David G from Amarillo
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
no they are very fragile
- Answered by Dakotah F from Greensburg
- Oct 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Amirul F from Putrajaya
- Oct 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
can i use apps children's without wifi
- Asked by Louise F from Wantagh
- Sep 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use apps children's without wifi)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
this item is ready for children of 2 years old?
- Asked by Fabiano B from Ipero
- Dec 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (this item is ready for children of 2 years old?)
- Asked about: Crayola DigiTools Ultra Pack
No answers yet