Will this adaptor work for output to HDMI ready sets in both Europe and USA ie 1080/50i & 1080/60i (as well as the progressive scans at 24/50/60 Hz)
1 Answer from the Community
It should. Most HDMI TVs I have used auto-sense the incoming resolution and frame rate and adjust automatically.
- Answered by Mark P from Darlington
- Jul 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is power requirement? 110 , 220 or both?
- Asked by Johnny H from Euless
- Jun 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what is power requirement? 110 , 220 or both?)
- Asked about: LaCie 10TB 5big Thunderbolt Series …
Can I use my iPad in Europe?
- Asked by Margaret D from Missisauga
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my iPad in Europe?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet