does this work with iphone4s?
- Asked by Raiyan Z from Kl
- Dec 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with iphone4s?)
4 Answers from the Community
Unless you have some kind of mutant 4S that has a lightning connector, no.
- Answered by Timothy T from Houston
- Dec 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can use the older model Apple Digital AV Adapter (MD098ZM/A) on the Iphone 4S. It is basically the same except has the 30 pin style connector instead of the lightning connectors. ie...30 pin to device and 30 pin recharge port...still has the HDMI outlet to connect to your TV or other video output device. (Works great!)
- Answered by William H from Jonesborough
- Jan 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
no it wont as it uses the 30 pin dock connector maybe the 30pin to hdmi adaptor may work
- Answered by Dhunsyam D
- Dec 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No. The iPhone 4s and below has the old 30 pin connector. The only only way to connect this adapter to the iPhone 4s is to use the lightning to 30 pin adapter, but video output is not supported by it. So sadly the answer is no.
- Answered by Josh S from Alexander
- Jan 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
WILL THIS WORK ON IPHONE 4
- Asked by Lee B from Towson
- Oct 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (WILL THIS WORK ON IPHONE 4)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet
Will it work with iPhone 4s?
- Asked by Mack B from Sierra Vista
- Oct 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with iPhone 4s?)
- Asked about: Incase Snap Case for iPhone 4