does any one know if the Lightning Dig AV adapter, will alow images of the default map progem to display on a larger screen? has anyone tried this?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, Maps will display on a larger screen.
The screen in this mode is an exact duplicate of whatever is displayed on the iPad/iphone.
On an iPhone 5, which I just tested for you, the image is very slim and central when the iPhone is vertical, but when the device is horizontal it near-fills the screen.
Note that the display doesn't show the map at a different size to your device (This may sound an odd thing to suggest, but Netflix, for example, outputs video to a separate screen, with a different resolution to that shown on the iOS device- I believe this is because there is a different path through the display chips for hardware accelerated video)
- Answered by Peter J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this effect your screen clarity?
- Asked by Gino D from Bloomfield Hills
- Jan 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this effect your screen clarity?)
- Asked about: 3M™ Privacy Screen Protector for iP…
No answers yet
Will the Apple Digital AV Adapter mirror the Sky Go App?
- Asked by Mark M
- Jun 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Apple Digital AV Adapter mirror the Sky Go App?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
Not sure if this is possible but i want to know if I could use this adapter to transfer a signal from my Tivo box to my iMac with retina display ?
- Asked by Humberto R J from Sylmar
- Mar 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Not sure if this is possible but i want to know if I could use this adapter to transfer a signal from my Tivo box to my iMac with retina display ?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…