Do is transport sound and video?
iPod mini video connector...
- Asked by Benjamin G from Minneapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Do is transport sound and video?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. HDMI will pass both video and sound to your TV.
- Answered by Shai Z from Hoboken
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It works as an output device to Apple TV from devices with lightning ports like the iPad mini and the iPhone 5 yet I can not find a AV Adapter nor combination of adapters and or convertors that will transport sound and video to the automobile receivers which could play every mode of my iTunes Library (Music and Movies and Apps). I am being advised by each and every automobile sound and media manufacturer that their new car devices do not input from any iPhone 5 combination of connectors nor any of their own worked on adapters to handshake video from the iPhone 5.
- Answered by Alexander L from Hopewell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the speaker sound/volume loud enough to use in a classroom? If not, suggestions? Need to transport daily
- Asked by Susan S from Deer Park
- Sep 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the speaker sound/volume loud enough to use in a classroom? If not, suggestions? Need to transport daily)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Spe…
does this cord support sound and video??
- Asked by Robert P from Canyon Country
- Dec 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does this cord support sound and video??)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter