Connect iPad Mini to DSLR?
With the Lightning Digital AV adapter and an HDMI cable, is it possible to connect an iPad mini to a DSLR and use the iPad to see what is in the camera viewfinder or LCD screen?
I don't want to be able to control the camera, just see the viewfinder/LCD screen.
I assume an app would also be needed on the iPad.
- Asked by Alex J from Balaclava
- Nov 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Connect iPad Mini to DSLR?)
1 Answer from the Community
This is made to be a video output, so unless there's an app specifically for it, I would say no. You can plug in the camera connector kit for the ipad and bring your photos into the ipad that way though.
- Answered by Aric D from Holt
- Feb 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you use the iPad as a monitor for DSLR camera shooting video?
- Asked by Chris S from Springfield
- Feb 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use the iPad as a monitor for DSLR camera shooting video?)
- Asked about: iPad
how do i connect my ipod to ipad mini
- Asked by Sheila O from Harrison Township
- Dec 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i connect my ipod to ipad mini)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
No answers yet