What about audio?
I assume, with this device, you could output the video via VGA, as stated. However, if you have a movie on your iphone 5, can you simultaneously output audio via the headphone jack on the iphone 5 while this device is still plugged into the Lightning connector?
- Asked by David M from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (What about audio?)
2 Answers from the Community
Another option for audio out would be to use Bluetooth.
- Answered by James S from Niceville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
VGA does not support audio out. You will need to use the 3.5mm jack to export audio, if you use the VGA connector.
The Digital AV adapter, however, does support audio out through HDMI.
- Answered by Jake R from Castle Rock
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What about outputting the audio
- Asked by Michael M from Oak Hill
- Jun 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What about outputting the audio)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter