will this plug into a mac book pro? Does it have a conector to the wall it plugs in?
1 Answer from the Community
No, this will only change a 30-pin cable or accessory into a lightning connector. You would still need a 30-pin to USB cable to connect your iPhone 5/S/C or newer iPad to the computer. If you have a lightning to USB cable, you don't need this.
- Answered by Thomas H from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I charge a Macbook from something that's not a wall plug?
- Asked by Samantha G
- Nov 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge a Macbook from something that's not a wall plug?)
- Asked about: Mac
can i use apple mouse with mac book pro
- Asked by Theresa M from Jamaica Plain
- Aug 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use apple mouse with mac book pro)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse