How flexible is the cable?
I plan on installing this in my car glove box, but there isn't enough space to fit the 30-pin adapter without the cable. I was hoping to be able to bend the cable so that both connectors are right underneath each other - has anyone tried this and determined if this will work without putting too much stress on the cable?
- Asked by James L from Upland
- Flag as inappropriate (How flexible is the cable?)
2 Answers from the Community
Fairly flexible, only a little less flexible than the old 30 pin. I think it will work for your purposes.
- Answered by Cliff S from Provo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The cable is a bit more rigid than the normal cables. It is quite short, but it will bend. are you sure the normal fixed adapter won't work? it's tiny
- Answered by Kieron G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible?
- Asked by Marissa S from Indiana
- Jan 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this FSA (Flexible Spending Account) eligible?)
- Asked about: Withings Smart Body Analyzer and di…
Length of flexible arm of HoverBar 3
- Asked by Charlie H from Poulsbo
- Dec 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Length of flexible arm of HoverBar 3)
- Asked about: Twelve South HoverBar 3 Flexible Ar…
No answers yet