How do you connect ipod 5g to Hyundai Sonata with Hyundai proprietary cable?
We have a 2013 Hyundai Sonata that has an iPod/iPhone interface along with a 30 pin to USB and mini stereo pin cable. How do I enable a new iPod Touch 5G to interface with and be controlled by the car's entertainment system?
- Asked by Jeffrey U from Warrenton
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you connect ipod 5g to Hyundai Sonata with Hyundai proprietary cable?)
1 Answer from the Community
Two years ago, I purchased a Hyundai iPod Charge and Play Audio Cable (30 pin) for my 2011 Sonata. It worked with my iTouch 2. I just purchased a Lightning to 30 pin cable ($39) to connect my iPhone 5 to the Hyundai 30 pin cable. It charges and it also plays the music on the iPhone5. The music sounds alittle different. Maybe its analog music instead of digital.
- Answered by Wayman J from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
which iPod is compatable with my hyundai Sonata 2015
- Asked by Diane C from Munster
- May 9, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (which iPod is compatable with my hyundai Sonata 2015)
- Asked about: iPod
Will this work with ANY car stereo? Where would I find the Aux Jack in my 2007 Hyundai Sonata?
- Asked by Jennifer H from Naperville
- Apr 5, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with ANY car stereo? Where would I find the Aux Jack in my 2007 Hyundai Sonata?)
- Asked about: Belkin Aircast Bluetooth In-car Ada…