How can I get my ipad mini to work in my 2009 Infiniti FX50 with Nissan OEM dock connector.
I would like to know if there is a way to get an Apple device with Lightning connection to work in a 2009 Infiniti FX50. My car only has the Nissan OEM iPod dock connector cable and RCA ports installed. The Bluetooth is one generation off from being able to play and control music, which is my main goal. I have tried using the lightning to 30 pin adapter to no avail. The stereo doesn't even recognize that anything was connected. I have an ipad mini with Verizon and wanted to use this for music while I travel but was sorely disappointed. This is the main reason I have yet to purchase an iPhone 5. Can anybody tell me if there is some trick I've missed or different Nissan dock cable I need? Any help woudld be greatly appreciated.
- Asked by Michael S from Oklahoma City
- Feb 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I get my ipad mini to work in my 2009 Infiniti FX50 with Nissan OEM dock connector.)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
My mini has the lightning connector, but my Bose dock has the larger old connector
- Asked by Kathleen H from Janesville
- Aug 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (My mini has the lightning connector, but my Bose dock has the larger old connector)
- Asked about: Bose SoundDock® Series III Digital …
Is this Microphone compatible with the new iPad mini?
- Asked by Ben R
- Dec 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Microphone compatible with the new iPad mini?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone
does this work with 2009 macbook?
- Asked by Donald W from Bellmore
- Mar 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with 2009 macbook?)
- Asked about: LaCie 2TB Porsche Design P'9223 Mob…
No answers yet