Will this work with my Oscium iMSO oscilloscope?
The Oscium iMSO is a multi-source oscilloscope which workls beautifully in the iPad2 and iPhone 3GS. Will it work with the iPad mini? The iMSO essentially captures digital traces of the electronic signals, and feeds them to the iMSO app for turn into a pretty picture on screen.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does it work with Lightroom?
- Asked by Patti B from Sunderland
- May 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with Lightroom?)
- Asked about: Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Tablet -…
Will it work with a webcam?
- Asked by Darren L from Portland
- Apr 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with a webcam?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit