Will this work with my 30-pin composite cable to hook my iPhone 5 up to my TV?
I have the Apple Composite Cable used to hook up my iPhone 3G S to my TV. Can I use this adapter to hook up my iPhone 5 for the same use?
- Asked by Christine B from Chestertown
- Nov 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my 30-pin composite cable to hook my iPhone 5 up to my TV?)
3 Answers from the Community
to put it short and sweet the video doesn't work but the audio does lol
- Answered by Daniel J from Epping
- Jan 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. I tried it on two different TVs, and I get neither sound nor video. Fortunately, I saved my iPhone 4, so I can still watch Netflix on my TV with the iPhone 4 connected to the composite cables.
- Answered by Paul S from Woodside
- Feb 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No.. It is not working. I tried this morning. Neither sound nor video works with this adapter.
- Answered by Kunchok C from Astoria
- Jan 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
how far can the apple tv be from the television
- Asked by Adam W R from North Ryde
- Mar 25, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how far can the apple tv be from the television)
- Asked about: Apple TV