Will this fit secure enough to allow me to use accessories where the iPhone stands upright?
- Asked by Jamie P from Fenton
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit secure enough to allow me to use accessories where the iPhone stands upright?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes it will fit and it's will stay firm and study.
- Answered by Nir B from New Hyde Park
- Oct 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Both yes and no.
A charging accessory that stands the iPhone straight up will be no problem. The SONY, Bose, and other docks with rear support work well too.
Docks that angle the phone with no rear support put a fairly high amount of stress on the 9-pin connector. Initially everything is snug, but only time will tell if repeated dockings and stress will lead to a problem.
This adapter won't work with my Piel Framma leather case, so choose your cases carefully. If the case is tailored closely to the features on the bottom of the iP5, the adapter isn't going to "snap in" - even if it is only a thin bit of leather that covers the speakers. Most of the bottom of your phone needs to be exposed for this adapter to work.
- Answered by Mark R E from Wrentham
- Nov 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, it works great with my JBL onstage dock
- Answered by Chris G
- Nov 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is there a product that would allow the iPhone 4 to lay (upright) on its side (to watch a movie)?
- Asked by Felipe M from Waikoloa
- Dec 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a product that would allow the iPhone 4 to lay (upright) on its side (to watch a movie)?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone 4 Dock
Does this cover allow you to stand up your ipad?
- Asked by Joy D from Elburn
- Aug 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cover allow you to stand up your ipad?)
- Asked about: kate spade new york Case for iPad m…