Will the audio feature work with this adapter for the Philips - Alarm Clock Radio with Apple® iPod® and iPhone® Dock Model: DC290B/37 SKU: 1997057 ?
1 Answer from the Community
It does not work when I use an adapter for my iPhone 6. It only charges the phone, it does not play music through the radio any longer, or set the clock on the radio. The only way that the clock on the radio can be set, is with a 30 pin device. Luckily we have an old iPad with the 30 pin adapter. once we no longer have that older iPad, we will not be able to set the clock in the radio any longer.
- Answered by Breanna R from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will philips AJ5300D work with iPhone 5s
- Asked by Dommenique W from Los Angeles
- Mar 8, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will philips AJ5300D work with iPhone 5s)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet
Does This Dock Support Audio Out Through The Lightning Cable?
- Asked by Mitchell M from London
- Jan 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does This Dock Support Audio Out Through The Lightning Cable?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Dock