Will the adaptor work with a JVC RBNV50 player
I own a JVC RB-NV50 Boomblaster which I use for dance classes. My husband has just bought me a nano ipod 7th generation. Unfortunately the JVC has a 30 pin ipod dock and a usb port but wont read the ipod using the usb port. Will it be able to read the ipod using the lightning to 30 pin adaptor?
- Asked by Sheila C
- Dec 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the adaptor work with a JVC RBNV50 player)
1 Answer from the Community
I own JVC Boomblaster NB70 with 30pin Ipod dock. The lightning adapter didn't work with it - Ipod touch 5g wasn't recognized as IPod-device. Due to the adapter +new Ipod touch height you couldn't close the 'door' anymore.
- Answered by Dirk P
- Jan 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does audio work with lighting to VGA adaptor?
- Asked by Karl R from Hobbs
- Mar 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How does audio work with lighting to VGA adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
Can I connect a record player to this speaker?
- Asked by Richard T from Foster City
- Nov 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a record player to this speaker?)
- Asked about: Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth Speaker