The video stream has been disabled for this adapter, how do I use my 30 pin video devise with iPhone 5?
I spent a lot of money on 30 pin projector devices for sales presentations, thinking 30 pin is the format for mac devices. I have upgraded to iphone 5 and the guy at apple assured me that using the lighting to 30 pin adapter it will support all 30 pin devices. I now find out that this adapter does not support video. How do I get my 30 pin video devices to work with my iPhone 5???
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
does it work with composite av 30 pin adapter for video
- Asked by Brian R from Oconomowoc
- Jan 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with composite av 30 pin adapter for video)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Will this adapter receive audio/video from the Lightning adapter for the iPhone 5?
- Asked by W Adam V from Norcross
- Sep 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter receive audio/video from the Lightning adapter for the iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
can i stream video from my iPhone 5
- Asked by Bob J from Lakewood
- Sep 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i stream video from my iPhone 5)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet