Dimensions of the adapter? HxWxD?
- Asked by Joshua M from San Francisco
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Dimensions of the adapter? HxWxD?)
2 Answers from the Community
H 1" x W 1" x D 1/4" (25.4 mm x 25.4mm x 6.3mm).
Vertically, the body of the adapter is actually 3/4" tall, with the Lightning connector itself projecting above a further 1/4" (18.8mm + 6.35mm).
- Answered by David L from Vancouver
- Nov 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
And more precisely it's 26.2 × 26.3 (19.8 without the Lightning connector) × 5.7 mm as measured with a digital caliper.
- Answered by Julien G
- Nov 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does anyone know if all of the three available Magsafe adapters - 85W, 60W and 45W - are the same physical size?
- Asked by Philip D from Vancouver
- Feb 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does anyone know if all of the three available Magsafe adapters - 85W, 60W and 45W - are the same physical size?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…