Will this work on the new IOAS 7 format?
- Asked by Sandra S from Westmont
- Sep 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on the new IOAS 7 format?)
3 Answers from the Community
Well I can tell you from my experience today that it is not working as expected on a up-to-date iPad Mini on iOS 7 and a normal SD card from our Nikon camera.
- Answered by Mark D from Stephens City
- Dec 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
this is fully compatible with iOS 7.
Apple would have no reason to stop this product from working because of a software update.
- Answered by Mark E from Epping
- Oct 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have the latest version of iOS 7 on my iPad 4 and I've used this attachment with no problems. My camera is a Nikon D90, and I use a 4GB Transcend SD card.
- Answered by Rebecca Angela D from Las Pinas
- Feb 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does it work with the new iPod Nano via Bluetooth?
- Asked by Andrew M from Powhatan
- Jul 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the new iPod Nano via Bluetooth?)
- Asked about: JBL Micro Wireless Speaker