Can you import files from the GoPro cameras to view and edit on an ipad through this connector?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, I use it to import GoPro HD3 videos and photos and then I can edit them in lots of different apps. You can only save it onto the ipad camera roll... you can't change anything on the card (although you can delete photos and movies from the card after importing).
- Answered by Jeffrey A from Houston
- Aug 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, 100% (but i can only confirm this for iPad Air)
- Answered by Lee P
- Jun 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can I use the ipad charger to charge the GoPro3 camera. the Gopro has a USB type connector and the ipad only has a lightning connector.
- Asked by Richard S
- Jul 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use the ipad charger to charge the GoPro3 camera. the Gopro has a USB type connector and the ipad only has a lightning connector.)
- Asked about: iPad
can I import pdf files via this connector
- Asked by Ashraf A from Mckinney
- May 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can I import pdf files via this connector)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit