what do I need to transfer photos from my COMPUTER to my mini Ipad
4 Answers from the Community
You should already have everything you need, but I'll run over it... You need a computer with iTunes installed, a sync cable to connect the iPad to the computer, and of course the iPad. Fire up the computer and Itunes, then connect the iPad to the computer. Once ithe iPad connects and finishes syncing select it in Itunes. (It will appear in the upper right area of the screen once the computer detects it is connected) Now just click on the "Photos" tab. From there you can enable photo import to the ipad and choose which folders on your computer to import. After you do that click Sync and the folders & photos in them will import to the ipad.
- Answered by Thomas F from Concord
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
1.You can transfer the photos to iPad via E-mail if the number of photos is small.
2.If you have plenty of photos to transfer, just drag the photos you want into iTunes then sync them to iPad via iTunes.
3.And if the above didn't work, I suggest you use the useful and convenient tool FonePaw iOS Transfer.
Hope that helps!
- Answered by Thin H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
A lighting cord like this or a wifi signal that your iPad and Computer are connected to for wireless syncing.
- Answered by Dylan R from Monmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Just email the photos to yourself
- Answered by A J from Buford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Transfer photos iPad to iPad?
- Asked by Lynne T from Santa Monica
- Apr 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Transfer photos iPad to iPad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
how do i transfer photos from my iMac to my iPad mini
- Asked by Heather J
- Feb 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i transfer photos from my iMac to my iPad mini)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable