We need to use a usb storage device with an ipad so that my daughters can use their ipads at school...otherwise we have to buy "laptops " for school ?
1 Answer from the Community
You can plug a very limited number of mass storage devices into this, provided they have enough power (or you use a powered USB hub), and access photos from them. Unofficially, some keyboards, MIDI devices, and microphones also work (dependant on the app).
However, it cannot be used as you would a USB port on a normal computer; ie, with webcams, printers, game controllers, CD drives, etc
Some applications, such as Goodreader, may also be able to open a small number other types of files from attached USB sticks, such as PDF documents. However, this is not comparable to the flexibility of a laptop's USB port.
- Answered by Chris A from Pontefract
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which iPad is best for school
- Asked by Nick D from Melbourne
- Nov 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which iPad is best for school)
- Asked about: iPad
What's the best laptop for medical school?
- Asked by Stephen H from Oklahoma City
- Jan 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the best laptop for medical school?)
- Asked about: Mac