Transfer photos iPad to iPad?
I bought an iPad mini and would like to transfer photos already on another iPad and my iPhone to the mini. Can I use this adapter to do this?
- Asked by Lynne T from Santa Monica
- Apr 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Transfer photos iPad to iPad?)
2 Answers from the Community
Nope. The camera adapter is one way. It only lets you DOWNLOAD pictures, it will not allow you to UPLOAD them onto the card.
- Answered by Ian D from Oxford
- Aug 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Get a Kingston Mobilelite wireless - a device the size of an iphone (weighing a mere 160gm). It will stream photos, videos or whatever to/from up to three devices simultaneously from either an sd card or a usb drive - it also recharges devices!
- Answered by Stephen C from Ferny Creek
- Dec 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how do i transfer photos from camera to ipad
- Asked by Catherine S from Rochester
- Nov 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i transfer photos from camera to ipad)
- Asked about: iPad
Can I transfer photos from my MAC to the ipad?
- Asked by Richard M from Bala Cynwyd
- Jan 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I transfer photos from my MAC to the ipad?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad
- Asked by Janice S from Mornington
- Jan 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable