lightning USB camera adapter iphone 5S compatibility
At the Apple store in Bridgewater, NJ today, I asked what I needed to connect my Canon 30D to my iPhone 5S and my iPad Air. I was told and sold a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter.
When I got home, I plugged the camera and phone together. The phone reads Cannot Use Device: Canon Digital Camera: The connected device is not supported.
The connection with the iPad Air works.
Both iPhone 5S and iPad Air have latest iOS.
Any way to make this work for the 5S or should I return the cable?
- Asked by Joseph A from Long Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (lightning USB camera adapter iphone 5S compatibility)
1 Answer from the Community
This connector is only for the iPad. I tried it with my iPhone 5S and got the same result that you did.
- Answered by William D A from Bedford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this case fit lightning adapter micro usb
- Asked by Shaun G
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this case fit lightning adapter micro usb)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED
Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?
- Asked by Milton N from Silver Spring
- Jul 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)