I want to transfer photos from my PC (Windows 7) to the iPad. Can this cable be used to copy photos from a PC to iPad as well?
1 Answer from the Community
No, that cable is just form transferring photos from a camera to the iPad. It makes the iPad a USB host meaning you can connect a limited number of devices to the iPad, like cameras and even flash drives (not fully supported) or keyboards but its not for connecting to computers.
- Answered by Kyle H from Newport Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I transfer photos from my PC to my iPad?
- Asked by Karen N from Pembroke
- Jan 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I transfer photos from my PC to my iPad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad
- Asked by Janice S from Mornington
- Jan 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable