I want to transfer photos from my PC (Windows 7) to the iPad. Can this cable be used to copy photos from a PC to iPad as well?
2 Answers from the Community
No all cameras so be very careful. The camera has to have it's own power supply for the transfer. If it doesn't (like the Canon Elph 135), it won't transfer but will just tell you the accessory doesn't have enough power! Be very very careful
- Answered by Alice S from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, that cable is just form transferring photos from a camera to the iPad. It makes the iPad a USB host meaning you can connect a limited number of devices to the iPad, like cameras and even flash drives (not fully supported) or keyboards but its not for connecting to computers.
- Answered by Kyle H from Newport Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I transfer photos from my PC to my iPad?
- Asked by Karen N from Pembroke
- Jan 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I transfer photos from my PC to my iPad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad
- Asked by Janice S from Mornington
- Jan 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable