Can I use this with apogee jam? Or I must buy 30pin to lightning connector?
- Asked by Dogancan Y
- Jun 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with apogee jam? Or I must buy 30pin to lightning connector?)
2 Answers from the Community
I have heard some people say that this works, but only the 30-pin to Lightning Connector is actually supported by Apogee.
- Answered by Donald S from Los Angeles
- Jul 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is the answer I got from Apogee regarding this question;
Apogee only supports the use of Apple's 30-pin to Lightning connector. Using this adapter causes no loss in quality or increase in latency. I have heard that some people have been able to make JAM work through the USB camera adapter, but this is not supported by Apogee.
We will be releasing direct Lightning cables for our entire line of iOS products. Hopefully they will start to become available in July.
- Answered by Dogancan Y
- Jul 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will the Apogee jam work with iphone 5 and a 30 pin dock convertor ?
- Asked by Ravi L from Cary
- Sep 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Apogee jam work with iphone 5 and a 30 pin dock convertor ?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input
Philips DCM5090 and Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
- Asked by Nikolaos K
- Apr 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Philips DCM5090 and Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter