Can you only plug your camera to it or can you plug other thing to it like you thumb drive
1 Answer from the Community
You can plug a very limited number of mass storage devices into this, provided they have enough power (or you use a powered USB hub), and access photos from them. Unofficially, some keyboards, MIDI devices, and microphones also work (dependant on the app).
However, it cannot be used as you would a USB port on a normal computer; ie, with webcams, printers, game controllers, etc.
- Answered by Chris A from Pontefract
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I plug the drive into a PC
- Asked by Guy D from Melbourne
- Jan 23, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug the drive into a PC)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
can you put the camera kit into a thumb drive so that you can transfer stuff from your thumb drive to the ipad like music and documents(mac or pc)?
- Asked by Ben C from Jindabyne
- Jun 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can you put the camera kit into a thumb drive so that you can transfer stuff from your thumb drive to the ipad like music and documents(mac or pc)?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit