What is the practical usage of this?
Is the only use for this with an iPhone 5 for 'charging'? How about connecting a digital camera?
- Asked by Michael F from Fair Lawn
- Nov 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the practical usage of this?)
2 Answers from the Community
Per an EU MoU (IP-09-1049), mobile phone manufacturers are required to support micro-USB connections on their devices. This ensures that regardless of device, one type of charger connection will work.
Apple satisfies this requirement by providing an adapter at additional cost. If you're like most people and have multiple devices that use micro-USB in addition to newer Apple products, this device allows you to use the same cables for all of them, be it charging or connecting to your computer.
- Answered by Thomas N from Brighton
- Dec 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This is only for charging and syncing.
- Answered by William L from Thornton
- Nov 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I own a Dental Practice, will this work for my business?
- Asked by Nguyet K from Chandler
- Sep 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I own a Dental Practice, will this work for my business?)
- Asked about: AccountEdge 2012