Is the micro the one that works with the GALAXY S3 or is the GALAXY S3 charger smaller?
I want to know because I have a bunch of GALAXY S3 chargers and I want this to know if this will work with my iPhone 5.
- Asked by Lynneda M from Granbury
- Nov 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the micro the one that works with the GALAXY S3 or is the GALAXY S3 charger smaller?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes definitely. The GS III charges via micro USB as do most Samsung, HTC, etc phones on the market today. So this would enable you to use your extra GS3 chargers.
- Answered by Meir I from Dollars-des-ormeaux
- Nov 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Galaxy S3 uses a standard micro USB charging plug, so if you get this adapter then you can use that charger with any iOS device with a Lightning port (late 2012 iPads, iPod Touch and iPhone)
- Answered by Al F from Snohomish
- Nov 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Well if the Galaxy S3 charger is a micro charger then yes.
- Answered by William L from Thornton
- Nov 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will it work with a galaxy s3 phone
- Asked by Maureen H
- Dec 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with a galaxy s3 phone)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet
Will they work with my galaxy note phone?
- Asked by Clayton D. W from Mcguire Afb
- Aug 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will they work with my galaxy note phone?)
- Asked about: JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Bluetoot…