how do I save pictures from my mini iPad to save space
If I back up to the cloud, do I then remove the pictures from my i-Pad?
Is it possible to back them up to a USB drive?
- Asked by Roberta C from Albuquerque
- Dec 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I save pictures from my mini iPad to save space)
1 Answer from the Community
Connect your supplied cable to your device and USB to your computer. If the computer doesn't open automatically to the device's 'Internal Storage', for Windows go to 'Computer' (Win8 'This PC') and look for the iPad 'removable' drive. Click on 'Internal Storage' and find the folder with your pics in then select pics and either Copy & Paste or drag to a computer folder. Check to see the pics are there on your computer. Disconnect USB, go to device and delete the pics on your device, knowing they are backed-up. Another way is to use 'Cloud', folder selection with iTunes Sync and the like.
- Answered by Kim A from Killara
- Mar 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there a something that i can save my documents and picture because i need my ipad air space but i dont want to lose my docs and pics.
- Asked by Hector B from Carol Stream
- Feb 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a something that i can save my documents and picture because i need my ipad air space but i dont want to lose my docs and pics.)
- Asked about: iPad
can you save files from the ipad mini to a flashdrive
- Asked by Leslie A W from Hales Corners
- Dec 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you save files from the ipad mini to a flashdrive)
- Asked about: Bretford Mobility Cart 30 for MacBo…
can I save pictures with names
- Asked by Denise T from Bronx
- Mar 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can I save pictures with names)
- Asked about: WD 1TB My Passport for Mac Portable…
No answers yet