Can I use this for the new 4th generation iPad and my iPhone 4S.
- Asked by Jane V from Mansfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this for the new 4th generation iPad and my iPhone 4S.)
3 Answers from the Community
This adapter will let you use a USB charger for the lightning port on your 4th generation iPad. However, your iPhone 4S had the older 30-pin port, so this lightning adapter will not work for your iPhone 4S. The only iPhone with a Lightning port is the iPhone 5.
- Answered by Al F from Snohomish
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can use this for your iPad but your iPhone is using the older 30-pin connector. The iPhone 5 is the only iPhone with a lightning port.
- Answered by Andrea M from Kaukauna
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Good news - It *WILL* work with the 4th Generation iPad
Bad News - It *WILL* *NOT* work with the iPhone 4S.
The connectors on each are different.
- Answered by Laurence E from Watford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is there a iPad 4th generation?
- Asked by Burt F from Saginaw
- Oct 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a iPad 4th generation?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Can i use this for my ipad 4th generation
- Asked by Albert A from San German
- Dec 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this for my ipad 4th generation)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad