Will this cable fit my IPad 2 16g wifi - I want to use it to charge the IPad instead of the cable which was supplied -
1 Answer from the Community
The connector ends are different. The iPad 2's still use the cables with the old 30 pin connectors. The new iPads and the new iPhone 5's use these new Lightening cables that just have a tiny little plug. Same voltage and everything, just a different connector end.
There are adaptors that allow users of new ipads or even iphone 5's to still connect to old chargers, but nothing that works backwards like you ask. Why in the heck would it make a difference? Why would you want to go backwards?
- Answered by Madonna J from Austin
- Jan 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable
- Asked by Linda R
- Mar 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Can the Apple TV use Ethernet cable to my router instead of wi-fi?
- Asked by William B from Chester
- Dec 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Apple TV use Ethernet cable to my router instead of wi-fi?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
Can you charge the Parrot Zik wireless headphones using the supplied usb-micro usb cable and an iphone or ipad charging block ?
- Asked by Russell T from Winnipeg
- Dec 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the Parrot Zik wireless headphones using the supplied usb-micro usb cable and an iphone or ipad charging block ?)
- Asked about: Parrot Zik Wireless Headphones by S…