Will this cable fit my IPad 2 16g wifi - I want to use it to charge the IPad instead of the cable which was supplied -
1 Answer from the Community
The connector ends are different. The iPad 2's still use the cables with the old 30 pin connectors. The new iPads and the new iPhone 5's use these new Lightening cables that just have a tiny little plug. Same voltage and everything, just a different connector end.
There are adaptors that allow users of new ipads or even iphone 5's to still connect to old chargers, but nothing that works backwards like you ask. Why in the heck would it make a difference? Why would you want to go backwards?
- Answered by Madonna J from Austin
- Jan 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the IPAD accessories come with a LAN Cable to connect instead of Wifi or 3G?
- Asked by Ellen A from Saint Paul
- Oct 31, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the IPAD accessories come with a LAN Cable to connect instead of Wifi or 3G?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable
- Asked by Linda R
- Mar 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Can you charge the Parrot Zik wireless headphones using the supplied usb-micro usb cable and an iphone or ipad charging block ?
- Asked by Russell T from Winnipeg
- Dec 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the Parrot Zik wireless headphones using the supplied usb-micro usb cable and an iphone or ipad charging block ?)
- Asked about: Parrot Zik Wireless Headphones by S…