will the usb adaptor work in the UK?
I'm travelling to London. I've purchased the grounded adapter plug for Great Britian. Can I plug in my Apple USB ito it for charging I5 and I pad mini. UK has 220V
- Asked by James C from Santee
- Aug 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will the usb adaptor work in the UK?)
3 Answers from the Community
All of the Apple adaptors that I own say the following:
'Input AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz.'
The UK is 230V at 50 Hz, so should work fine.
- Answered by Jeremy H
- Aug 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. USB puts out 5V no matter where you are in the world. This will work on Mars.
- Answered by Lawrence C from Northville
- Aug 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I am pretty sure that will work, anyway check the sticket or letters in the adapter, must show the AC voltage input.
- Answered by Kalill N from Caracas
- Aug 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
does this adaptor work with SMART boards in schools?
- Asked by Rachel M
- Mar 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does this adaptor work with SMART boards in schools?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
has this got an eu adaptor
- Asked by Barry J from West Drayton
- Nov 1, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (has this got an eu adaptor)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…