Will iPhone 5 data USB cable work on ipad 4.
- Asked by Ann Marie A from Manteca
- Sep 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will iPhone 5 data USB cable work on ipad 4.)
1 Answer from the Community
I'm not the biggest tech savvy; but I do know that it will work. Even though it works; since an iPad 4 needs much more power than an iPhone 5; it will take much longer to charge since the iPhone 5's charger doesn't use as much power. I have also heard that it is not healthy for devices when you use chargers that aren't necessarily created for them. I wouldn't take this risk though, you should just purchase a separate charger that will help deliver the appropriate amount of energy to your iPad. Good luck! :)
- Answered by Gaaya . from Stouffville
- Jan 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
usb cable for 5th gen classic
- Asked by Mark F from Billings
- Oct 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (usb cable for 5th gen classic)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?
- Asked by Milton N from Silver Spring
- Jul 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Do I have to remove the case for USB syncing?
- Asked by Brian M from Chico
- Oct 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to remove the case for USB syncing?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5s