how warranty would work on apple products?
- Asked by Rizwan R
- Jul 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how warranty would work on apple products?)
1 Answer from the Community
Depends if you have Apple Care+ or not.
If your asking about the lightning cable being replaced, Apple will send you a new one & you have to send them the old one back. They will also put a hold on your credit card account until the old cable is received.
- Answered by Taylor E from Lewisburg
- Jul 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this product have a warranty?
- Asked by Jaime C from Moreno Valley
- Oct 18, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product have a warranty?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…