Digital audio output via USB
I have a Teac CD player with an "iPod USB" connection on the front. This currently takes the digital audio signal from my iPod touch 4th gen via a 30-pin to USB cable, and uses its own built in DAC to convert it to analogue that then goes into my amp. Will this still work with an iPhone 5 and a lightning to USB cable?
- Asked by Adam H
- Dec 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Digital audio output via USB)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can the camera kit output USB digital audio?
- Asked by Lee Kah Y from Singapore
- Apr 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the camera kit output USB digital audio?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Can airport extreme output audio via usb to a DAC?
- Asked by Joseph S from Caguas
- Jun 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can airport extreme output audio via usb to a DAC?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme