Can you write to an SD Card from an iPad via the ligntning to SD adapter?
- Asked by Mark H from Akron
- Nov 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you write to an SD Card from an iPad via the ligntning to SD adapter?)
2 Answers from the Community
Answer is NO; the SD card adapter is one-way only. Ie, you can only import photos into your iPad, not export. You'll need the Lightning to USB cable in order to connect your iPad to your laptop or desktop as if it was a camera, and then use File Manager (on a PC) to transfer the picture files to the PC. If you look at iPhoto on the iPad, the only functions available are to Import photos from your SD card, not the other way around.
- Answered by Ellis S from Yorktown
- Feb 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Madison M from Tigard
- Feb 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I write to a SD card via the SD reader or is it read only?
- Asked by Martin T
- Jun 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I write to a SD card via the SD reader or is it read only?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Can you put sd card in it?
- Asked by Mary M from Hawkins
- Apr 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you put sd card in it?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
No answers yet