can i use a lightning to USB cable to connect my ipad to my HP printer to print out documents etc?
i need to find out if i can print out documents this way or what is the best way to print using an ipad
1 Answer from the Community
The best way to print out documents using an iPad is with AirPrint, which prints out documents wirelessly over the Internet to a special AirPrint-enabled printer. If your printer is not AirPrint enabled, you will need to purchase an AirPrint printer, which are available from Apple starting at US $99.
- Answered by Greg W from Kanata
- Feb 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this printer also print word documents?
- Asked by Harold B from Deer Park
- Dec 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this printer also print word documents?)
- Asked about: HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Pri…
No answers yet
How can I use my iPad to print with officejet 6700 Hp printer
- Asked by Joe H from Los Angeles
- Mar 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I use my iPad to print with officejet 6700 Hp printer)
- Asked about: iPad
I have a HP Officejet 4500 printer. Can I print from my ipad?
- Asked by Christie S from East Amherst
- Mar 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a HP Officejet 4500 printer. Can I print from my ipad?)
- Asked about: HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Pri…