I need an international power adaptor for 230v 50hz (England)
- Asked by Dale H from North Wildwood
- Flag as inappropriate (I need an international power adaptor for 230v 50hz (England))
1 Answer from the Community
Most Apple power ADAPTERS supplied should work for a range of Input Voltages such as 100-240V and Input Frequency 50-60Hz. They are indicated on the adapters and should work in most countries.
If you're referring to adapter PLUGS for different countries, you may wish to consider Apple World Travel Adapter Kit in the Apple online store.
- Answered by Ken C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
need to purchase 220 volt 50 hz
- Asked by Sam M from Clt
- Mar 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (need to purchase 220 volt 50 hz)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…