Can I use this adapter in Europe?
- Asked by Bogdan D
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter in Europe?)
1 Answer from the Community
The unit that I have (got it with the MacBook Air) has input: 100 – 240 V~ 50 – 60 Hz. These fit to European ratings.
It then depends on the connector. In Finland we have different connector from for example UK. So it really depends where exactly in Europe you are targeting. Usually travel adapters take care of the connectors.
So I would say yes, it works fine in Europe, just double check the input ratings, as always when connecting electric equipment.
- Answered by Petri S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
macbook europe power adapter
- Asked by Bill B from Oak Park
- May 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (macbook europe power adapter)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Can I charge the battery in Europe. I will NOT have a computer.
- Asked by Jeanie P from Rock Hill
- May 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge the battery in Europe. I will NOT have a computer.)
- Asked about: BOOM Swimmer Waterproof Bluetooth S…