will apple usb superdrive read European coding?
- Asked by William C from Woolwich
- Nov 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will apple usb superdrive read European coding?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes and No.
I Live in Canada but originate from the UK. When i try to play an English/European DVD (region 2) a pop up window appears prompting me to change from Region 1 (N.America) to Region 2.
All well and good except it also warns that you will only be able to change regions like this 4 times before you lose the ability to do that.
To sumarize ….you can view other regions but are limited to 4 region changes before you are locked out, i assume you are locked into the last Region you changed to.
- Answered by Simon B from Dryden
- Dec 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the Apple Remote work with the USB SuperDrive?
- Asked by Todd L from Oswego
- Dec 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple Remote work with the USB SuperDrive?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
what speed for the apple superdrive read and write disks
- Asked by Elizabeth D from Chicago
- Feb 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what speed for the apple superdrive read and write disks)
- Asked about: Mac