Is it possible to use my 2008 SuperDrive on my Macbook Pro?
I bought a SuperDrive in 2008 for my Macbook Air (first generation) and still use it. I just bought a MacBook Pro with Retina display and I am having trouble using the SuperDrive on my new computer. It said something like "SuperDrive not compatible with computer." However, when I look at this SuperDrive, it says it should be compatible. Because I have an older SuperDrive, will it no longer be compatible with my new computer?
- Asked by Gianna Z from Arroyo Grande
- Nov 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to use my 2008 SuperDrive on my Macbook Pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
Possibly, however it is recommended you get the newer version in case of much-needed improvements from your 2008 one.
- Answered by Dylan J from Acworth
- Apr 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i install 8gb ram on late 2008 macbook pro
- Asked by Lucas C from Woodinville
- Jan 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i install 8gb ram on late 2008 macbook pro)
- Asked about: Mac
Is it possible to plug in two external monitors?
- Asked by Tim S from Angaston
- Jun 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to plug in two external monitors?)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt Express Dock