Does this drive have a built-in eject button?
- Asked by Aaron K from Provo
- Oct 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this drive have a built-in eject button?)
2 Answers from the Community
No. The Apple USB SuperDrive doesn't have any buttons!
You simple must connect it to your Apple computer, via USB cable (already included with the SuperDrive). It's automatic.
To eject a CD or DVD, you need to use either the eject button that you can find on the keyboard, or simple drag the CD/DVD icon to the trash!
Once you want to disconnect it, simple grab the USB cable and take it off the USB slot from you apple computer.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by José C
- Oct 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No it does not.
- Answered by Clark L from Alma
- Jan 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you boot to a bootable USB drive with the TBD?
- Asked by Samuel B
- Mar 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you boot to a bootable USB drive with the TBD?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
does it have built in microphone?
- Asked by Steven C from Toronto
- Sep 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have built in microphone?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Ov…