Bought a USB SuperDrive as the one built-in in my MacBook Pro not working. But MacBook Pro does not recognise it?
2 Answers from the Community
Dont bother buying it as it will not work. You need to have the internal one fixed or replaced.
- Answered by Ken M from Stkilda
- Mar 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It won't recognize it if you have an internal drive working or not. Go 3rd party external and it will work.
- Answered by Mike T from Des Moines
- Feb 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does it have built in microphone?
- Asked by Steven C from Toronto
- Sep 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have built in microphone?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Ov…
will this work on a macbook pro 13"
- Asked by Jonathan B
- Dec 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work on a macbook pro 13")
- Asked about: Apple Remote