Can this work with the 80mm mini CD's that sometimes come with software?
2 Answers from the Community
No, the Apple SuperDrive uses a cantilever system to center the full sized disk to the central hip. Mini DVD-R disks are smaller than the mechanism can handle, your best bet is to access the companies support website and download the latest drivers (always a safer bet).
- Answered by Wallace K from New Berlin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, those would get stuck inside just like with any other slot-loading drive.
- Answered by Timothy M from Hillsboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
software cd? What is the software cd that comes in the package?
- Asked by Carol J from New York
- Feb 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (software cd? What is the software cd that comes in the package?)
- Asked about: HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer
Can I play a music CD on the Mac
- Asked by Roger D from Tigard
- Oct 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I play a music CD on the Mac)
- Asked about: Mac
Is the incase mini car charger affected by Apple software updates?
- Asked by Mark G from Shaftesbury
- Mar 12, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the incase mini car charger affected by Apple software updates?)
- Asked about: Incase Mini Car Charger with Lightn…