Can I use this (or other external USB powered dvd drives) to boot my late 2012 27" iMac from a system disc such as DiskWarrier?
I tried yesterday, but after waiting a very long time, I gave up. I wasn't sure when the USB power would kick in to allow the booting to take place from the external player.
thanks for your help.
1 Answer from the Community
- Answered by Matthew F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you boot to a bootable USB drive with the TBD?
- Asked by Samuel B
- Mar 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you boot to a bootable USB drive with the TBD?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
iMac late 2012 compatible?
- Asked by Jon B from New York
- Aug 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (iMac late 2012 compatible?)
- Asked about: Sanus Swivel Column Clamp Mount VMD…
No answers yet
Can this be used on a late 2012 iMac 27 inch?
- Asked by Robert G from Irvine
- Jan 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used on a late 2012 iMac 27 inch?)
- Asked about: Ergotron MX Desk Mount LCD Arm